Thursday, April 7, 2011

TGI April!



March 2011 is FIRED.

It probably should have been this kind of month

get my crap together and build a meditation practice for the rough patches


But it was this kind of month

Rental Car Key as a wine opener as wine was not optional after the day I'd had and I somehow forgot my travel wine key...

It was intensely sad saying goodbye to Grandma and - in effect - saying goodbye to Grandpa again. As long as she was around, it was like a piece of him was still here.


But we found layers of joy in the sadness.

Like Greek yogurt and BARE FIT Granola parfaits for breakfast in the hotel with hubby and sis:


And a beautiful trip to the Georgia Aquarium with my Aunt and Cousins:


Lion Fishies.

Sister and Me with our heads poking up into the penguin habitat

Sister finding a new boyfriend.

We ended the trip on a really happy note with the the aquarium and Behinanas... then slept the whole way back to the West Coast on our 7 am flight the next morning.

And came home to this.

Hail.

T.G.I. April!

No comments:

Post a Comment