Haven't been around as I have been posting lots of leftovers recipes and "stay smaller than a bus" posts over at ZenPulseBlog!
Was in a bit of a funk as I had hoped to go home this year for Turkey Day as we are FINALLY close enough, but it didn't work out for a bunch of reasons. It's been an OK week, though!
Started with a new client, spent lots of time working on my business plan and had a great Thanksgiving with friends.
Oh. And have done LOTS of power yoga. $40 for 30 days unlimited at Yoga Belly in Mountain View. Between the power yoga and the power drills I've been doing at the gym I feel...well... powerful! Success of the week: NAILED side crow today.
Thanksgiving Morning, I led a family hike at Lexington Dam in Los Gatos. We had two families plus B and Me. It was chilly but beautiful!
Dinner was at Lori's! I am a horrible blogger and took NO. PICTURES. of Thanksgiving Dinner. I was too overwhelmed by the goodness!
On the menu:
- Rosemary + Lemon Cornish Game Hen
- Mashed White + Sweet Potatoes
- Sprouted Grain Cranberry-Apple Stuffing (Vegan)
- Caramelized Pecan Sweet Potatoes (Vegan)
- Orange Date-Cranberry Sauce (Vegan)
- Grandma's Cranberry Dressing (Raw+Vegan)
- Pumpkin Garlic Knots (Vegan)
- "Almost Raw" Pumpkin Pie on a Raw Date-Pecan Crust (Vegan)
Today's hike was not so good.
It was a bit grey and chilly here, but bundled and drove 30 minute to the trail head... where it was pouring rain. Turned around and drove the 30 min home. grrr...
SO. I hit up a KICK. ASS. hot yoga class at my new favorite place to be and sweated my mat too slippery to stand on. Have been pretty antsy-in-my-stretchy-pants the rest of the day.
- Grocery run to Sprouts.
- Changed clothes.
- Made Mollie Katzen's Peanut Noodles.
- Ate Peanut Noodles.
- Changed clothes again.
- Paced around for a while.
- Started bread in bread maker.
- Did Dishes.
- Made almond milk.
- Did more dishes.
- Paced around some more.