- I got back Saturday night - felt like death.
- Cleaned like a maniac and hosted Book Club Sunday - felt like death
- Played Catch-Up on Monday + back/lunge workout - felt a little less like death.
- Crashed Tuesday - NAP ATTACK! + shoulder/squat workout + yoga class -less like death but insanely Sore.
Random Thoughts This Morning:
1. My living room is still missing a bookcase but I have picture frames hanging over where the bookcase should be. It looks like someone stole the whole thing and left a gaping hole in my feng shui.
2. Can BioFreeze go bad? I'm missing that icy burn...... except for the finger I just stuck in my eye. F*!!!
3. I desperately need my foam roller... It is in the van in the parking lot that is at least 500 steps away. That's 500 reasons to flex my hips and a flight of stairs on the way back. Tangential thought: I had better be a least *this much* closer to those damn pull ups. My lats are so sore it aches to breathe!
4. Steel cut oats with soy milk and walnuts is the bomb.
Congrats to a certain dear friend on some amazing job opportunities/life changes opening up! WOO HOO!
Be sure to check out and sign up for the RSS feed at www.myzenpulse.com/blog - today is all about motivation!