Monday, January 3, 2011

The Final Days

The last few days on the ship... we cruised home! It was a few days full of book-reading, good-food-eating, show-watching relaxation.


I got in some awesome workouts and some time in the steam room that was world changing...

(*Note: when I build my dream house. It will have a small gym and a steam shower. But more importantly - a steam shower.)

There were wonderful family dinners.

(Our table mates were crabby... but fortunately quit showing up after a macaroni and cheese incident on day 2... so we had the table and our friendly waiter to ourselves. What adult orders a kid's mac and cheese on a cruise ship anyway?!)

There were beautiful sunsets


Funny towel animals


and more beautiful sunsets
B and I spent lots of time in the hot tub in the evenings and it was a wonderful vacation with a wonderful family and I feel so blessed to have been a part of it and to be a part of his family.

It was kind of a shock jumping right back in to the real world where I can't just have fruit and green tea delivered to my room for a pre-workout snack... where no one makes my bed... and the beach is a 30 minute drive away.

But at least I can step out of the shower without banging my knee on the sink. :)

Hip Hip Hooray for Royal Carribian and the Mariner of the Seas for a memorable Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment