Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kittens, Catch Up and "I Kick Ass" News.

I checked with their agent and, apparently, the kitties have no issues with their images being published on the internet.

And so I give you: The Kitties.

'dis my basket. you go 'way now.

we is sleeping. why you wakes us?

nom nom nom

There are six kittens in all... Let it be known that I have actually considered driving to Phoenix in order to kidnap at least three of them.

Holy Crap News: It's December already. WHAT?!

Christmas decorations are up and my birthday is in less than two weeks. For the first time in my life... I'm kind of not ready. I will now qualify as "late twenties" which is dangerously close to "early 30's"

SO not ready to be an adult ...

I Kick Ass News: I was the only student for a 7 am yoga class this morning and had the most amazing one-on-one session with my fave instructor. With a little encouragement, I was here

and damn close to here before I fell over... a lot.


Just a few short weeks at Yoga Belly in Mountain View has pushed my practice SO. FAR. If you're in the area - PLEASE check it out!

Business News: I am teaching again! I got job at Gold's Gym in San Jose! All classes are listed on my home page - with locations - if you're in the area and want to pop by.

Landing this position has been huge for me. In meeting people and starting to teach again, I feel like Zen Pulse is over the first hump and am fully believing that after the 1st of the year, it's going to explode! What a blessing, right!?

The ever-amazing sis has set me up with a Facebook page for the biz-nass! Click below!



Life here is blessed - as I hope yours is. Please call or email if I haven't talked to you in a while... Things have been so buys, but I love you all!

1 comment: