Thursday, September 23, 2010

we have a couch!

This week has been SO. eventful! So far I have:

1. Done 3 hikes, one of which made me question my professed level of fitness. One more on the docket for tomorrow. Bam.

2. Dropped a 200 lb. television on the floor of my apartment. BAM. (it survived. i almost didn't.)

3. Wedged a couch through our narrow apartment door, torn the cellophane and weird fabric wrappy stuff off like a 5 year old at Christmas, then flopped myself down on it for a nap. BUM.

Seriously, kids, not having a couch makes you suddenly insanely grateful for a large squashy object upon which to place one rear end.

In fact, as proof of how much I love this couch, I spent 15 min finding a vector image of a couch and drawing myself sitting on it, rather than leave the couch to find the camera.

(What? I already exercised today. Twice, thank you.)


In other news:

1. Wholly Guacamole has 15 avocados worth of guacamole goodness per 3-pack at Costco for $7.50 and yet, a bag of 5 avocados apparently will cost me $6.

2. I will be attending The Redwood City Salsa Festival on Saturday. Holy guacamole, indeed!

3. In keeping with the random avocado and mexican food news: I would give my left arm to have a plate of vegetarian fajitas delivered to my table by someone paid to bring me food. Must. Start. Making. Money.

4. I will be home in 1 week! Hanging with these gals for a few days, then a wedding in Camp Weirdo! (Camp Verde to those unfamiliar with local geography... or familiar with local geography and unfamiliar with local vernacular.)

Recipes and workout moves tomorrow! We're moving toward legitimately useful postings slowly... I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment