Attitude Yesterday: Passed the practice exam and "I am a kick-ass personal trainer with enough kung fu to pass all kinds of test!"
Today: My perfectionism got the best of my optimism and I'm in total cramming mode.
- My living room looks like my college studio apartment + nicer furniture.
- I dumped organic sloppy joe seasoning and a can of tomatoes on some cooked lentils, added some broccoli as a side dish and called it dinner.
- I actually "used up" a highlighter today. It bleeds yellow no more...
- Last night's dreams (nightmares?): An inability to do basic percentages in an applied anthropomorphic calculation while people made fun of me for being fat. (Seriously!? Enough already, Psyche. I get it!)
- Today's nap dreams (nightmare?): I forgot to feed my cat and found her emaciated and pitifully meowing in my apartment... which was overrun with ants because I hadn't cleaned in so long. (Ambien, anyone?)
- B has retreated to the bat cave and will only come down for vegan cookie dough.
- I have raw/vegan restaurant extravaganza planned tomorrow night with this gal.
- Exam is over in 36 hours.