Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hallelujah, praise kale.


Attitude Yesterday: Passed the practice exam and "I am a kick-ass personal trainer with enough kung fu to pass all kinds of test!"

Today: My perfectionism got the best of my optimism and I'm in total cramming mode.
  • My living room looks like my college studio apartment + nicer furniture.
  • I dumped organic sloppy joe seasoning and a can of tomatoes on some cooked lentils, added some broccoli as a side dish and called it dinner.
  • I actually "used up" a highlighter today. It bleeds yellow no more...
  • Last night's dreams (nightmares?): An inability to do basic percentages in an applied anthropomorphic calculation while people made fun of me for being fat. (Seriously!? Enough already, Psyche. I get it!)
  • Today's nap dreams (nightmare?): I forgot to feed my cat and found her emaciated and pitifully meowing in my apartment... which was overrun with ants because I hadn't cleaned in so long. (Ambien, anyone?)
  • B has retreated to the bat cave and will only come down for vegan cookie dough.
So why, asks Amy, am I not neck deep in a bottle of red wine right now?
  • I have raw/vegan restaurant extravaganza planned tomorrow night with this gal.
  • Exam is over in 36 hours.
Hallelujah. Praise Kale.(source)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for tonight! And Yay for the practice test going well! You will pass... and with flying colors... of yellow, if it must be!

    You know you're shit girlie! I can feel it!

    See you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what anthromorphic calculations are!! They sound like a nightmare. Maybe you should go back on the bottle to prevent this ridiculous dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete