Tuesday, August 17, 2010

a quick look inside my head.

recent steam of consciousness.
has been edited for inappropriate language.


I can't believe i caught Brian's god d*ned cold. am dying.

where the hell am I going to put all this decor sh*t?

seriously? with the sneezing and the snot?

did I pack the neti pot?

where the hell am I going to put all this bedroom sh*t?

GO GET MY CAR FIXED, B! YOU SAID YOU'D DO IT 2 DAYS AGO.

ugh. with the coughing again.

where the hell am I going to put all this office sh*t?

*insert nap*

why is Brian in here? I'm napping, d*n it!

redacted


huh! made a killer, healthy meal out of next to nothing. am a domestic goddess.

now... to make frozen banana rolled in melted unsweetened bakers chocolate and walnuts for gourmet/sugarless dessert.

where the hell am I going to put all this kitchen sh*t?

WHERE IS ALL THIS SNOT COMING FROM!?

and where the hell am i going to put all this SH*T!?

No comments:

Post a Comment